Discount Code for Warrior’s Tree Terrain!

Warrior’s Tree started with a group of friends with a passion for tabletop war gaming, and having a good looking table to play on.
They take custom orders, and I had a lot of custom terrain made for D&D / Frostgrave back when the business was new – and I can highly recommend them.
However, they have been extra productive, and are currently stocked up on terrain.
So go check out their Facebook page “Warrior’s Tree“, and have a chat about what terrain you want on your table.

Make sure to use the discount code “Chaotic10” and get 10% off on your purchase!

Also check out the links for what’s currently on stock:
PS: The pictures are just teasers, lots more in the albums.
PPS: I don’t get anything from sharing this, just want to help out some friends πŸ™‚ (Lizardmen totems)

SR0vaW9 (40k city walls)
b74Rd1A (the tower)
fbQ5TmX (the lumber mill)
0zuHubG (Rocky mountains with crystals)
wpCruBi (a Haunted forest set)
8ThtdrH (an orc village set)


WIP: Orktober WAAAGH! (part 2)

Almost ready to slap some paint on this monstrosity πŸ˜€

Magnetizing isn’t exactly a science, but will talk a little about what I did here.

Gargantuan Squiggoth (2)Gargantuan Squiggoth (3)

Chose to magnetize the model for storage, transportation, and playing purposes.Gargantuan Squiggoth (4)

Clued on some old movement tray pieces I had. Normally use sprues for smaller magnetization projects, but these were perfect for this.
The magnets are 6mm strong earth magnets, and bought locally. Smaller magnets (1~5mm) are cheaper online, and good quality, but have found that bigger magnets (5+mm) are best to buy locally.
Gargantuan Squiggoth (4a)

I like to add a thin sheet of plastic on top of the magnets, if the area can be shown without the magnetized option/part. The reason for this is, that the friction of the magnets when in direct contact, will wear away the paint.

Gargantuan Squiggoth (7)

Took a piece of transparent plastic (food packaging), and drew a rough shape of what I wanted.Gargantuan Squiggoth (8)

The I scratched up the surface meant toΒ  glue on top of the magnets. Scratching the surface makes the piece stick MUCH better, and as a added bonus the glue dries faster.Gargantuan Squiggoth (9)

Cut out the piece you want, and maybe add a little weathering to the edges as I did.Gargantuan Squiggoth (11)

And here is a piece glued on.

Back to the workshop… cya πŸ™‚

WIP: Orktober WAAAGH!

The little peak posted a few days ago, was a leg of a Gargantuan Squiggoth.

After lot of cleaning with both paint remover, metal brush, and restoration of broken parts (bought second hand). He finally got ready for the base coat!

This is a crazy model indeed, and being a huge 2-3 kg solid chunk of resin, it can litter kill a grown ass man haha

Really looking forward to working on this monstrosity πŸ˜€

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: